- PureBond Idea Team
- How-To Center
- Home Depot
- PureBond Fabricator Network (PFN)
- Design Inspiration
- Where To Buy
PureBond® Hardwood Plywood: Because Everyone Deserves QualityDesigning a kitchen. Planning a bathroom. Remodeling your home. Whatever your home improvement plans, it's likely that they include adding new cabinets, furniture, closets or other storage. And when you consider your choices, it makes sense to choose the very best materials that will give you quality and peace of mind—while adding lasting value to your home as well. PureBond® hardwood plywood from Columbia Forest Products gives you all of that. PureBond panels made from the best quality hardwood plywood are used in making cabinetry, closet systems, fine furniture, architectural millwork, and more.
The PureBond Story: A Unique Product with Unique BenefitsPureBond hardwood plywood—available exclusively from Columbia Forest Products—is a unique real-wood product that delivers many special benefits, like these:
- The timeless warmth of wood with the design versatility to convey traditional, classic or contemporary looks.
- A product line that's available in practically any real-wood veneer
- A product that will deliver decades of performance, durability and great style.
- Formaldehyde free, soy-based PureBond plywood assembly technology with over 100 million panels sold since 2006.
- Produced right here in the US and Canada, PureBond is cost competitive, yet delivers so much more in quality.
- Available to you through most Home Depot stores or through The PureBond Fabricator Network, a partnership of qualified craftsmen, wood shops and manufacturers.
The Design Possibilities are Endless
With a product that's as beautiful, versatile and high-performing as PureBond®, there's really no limit to the design possibilities throughout your home. Looking for some samples and literature on our PureBond hardwood plywood products? Click here.