- PureBond Idea Team
- How-To Center
- Home Depot
- PureBond Fabricator Network (PFN)
- Design Inspiration
- Where To Buy
Alder PureBond Reviews
PureBond plywood project panels are a convenient and cost-effective way to build cabinets, furniture and other woodworking projects, providing a beautiful wood veneer face bonded to a strong and flat wood core.
- Panel features sliced Alder decorative veneer responsibly sourced from the United States and Western Canada.
- The decorative top and bottom veneers, each measuring approximately 1/50" in thickness, exhibit the beauty and timeless quality of natural hardwood, suitable for painting or staining
- Domestic PureBond veneer core contains 100% natural wood bonded with a formaldehyde-free, soy-based assembly process.
- Easily create lasting, beautiful furniture, cabinets and more.
8 months ago
best plywood around
Its the only brand I will use for building cabinets.
9 months ago
Best Plywood on the Market
PureBond Alder has held up to tough situations for us. It's easier to cut and keeps the customer happy!
9 months ago
Not only do I use PureBond for personal projects at home, we also use them at our $30 million cabinet manufacturing company. We very rarely have any issues and find ourselves using multiple specie.