- PureBond Idea Team
- How-To Center
- Home Depot
- PureBond Fabricator Network (PFN)
- Design Inspiration
- Where To Buy
Mahogany PureBond Reviews
Turn to this PureBond African mahogany plywood project panel for rich, even hardwood hue. Featuring plain-sliced veneers cut from responsibly sourced, natural African mahogany.
- Panel features plain sliced African mahogany decorative veneer responsibly sourced from Africa.
- The decorative top and bottom veneers, each measuring approximately 1/50″ in thickness, exhibit the beauty and timeless quality of natural hardwood, suitable for painting or staining
- Domestic PureBond veneer core contains 100% natural wood bonded with a formaldehyde-free, soy-based assembly process.
- Easily create lasting, beautiful furniture, cabinets and more.
about 1 year ago
Great Product that meets and exceeds!
Having access to a quality product that is well made, beautiful, and environmentally friendly makes PureBond a go-to for hardwood plywood. The Mahogany is beautiful and matches wonderfully with the rest of my pieces.
about 1 year ago
As a professional cabinet and furniture maker building high end custom pieces, my reputation is dependent on using quality materials. With the quality of building material continually deteriorating, I'm constantly on the hunt for the best. I've found that PureBond's plywood fits the bill. 1. The sheets, if stored properly, are flat and stable. 2. Because of the glue they use, you don't get that nasty smell when cutting that other plywoods produce. 3. It's made in the USA, and as a craftsmen dependent on customers who appreciate quality and buying local, I feel it's only right that I do the same.