- PureBond Idea Team
- How-To Center
- Home Depot
- PureBond Fabricator Network (PFN)
- Design Inspiration
- Where To Buy
Maple PureBond Reviews
The natural warmth and beauty of real maple gives the decorative face veneer a splendid appearance that forms the foundation for impressive DIY creations, such as serving trays, end tables, pet food centers, footstools, wall pockets, shelves and more.
- Panel features rotary cut maple decorative veneer responsibly sourced from timberlands in the United States and Canada.
- The decorative top and bottom veneers, each measuring approximately 1/42" in thickness, exhibit the beauty and timeless quality of natural hardwood, suitable for painting or staining
- Domestic veneer core contains 100% natural wood bonded with a formaldehyde-free, soy-based assembly process.
- Easily create lasting, beautiful furniture, cabinets and more.
14 hours ago
Best Quality Plywood
We have been using PureBond plywood before carb compliant materials have been rated. The cost of the plywood is minimal compared to labor cost to repair other plywood where the maple veneer is not properly bonded. I would highly recommend this product.
17 hours ago
My shop uses a lot of Purebond plywood. We always get a good quality sheet of plywood.
1 day ago
This is our go-to plywood for most of our cabinets, very dependable for quality.
2 days ago
Great product, decent price
Good plywood, no voids.Used for built in cabinets and as core material for expensive veneers when using my vacuum press.
2 days ago
Best plywood available
I first toured the Old Fort plant in NC back in 1996. Very impressive operation even then. The consistency of Purebond Plywood well exceeds expectations. Typically void free 3/4" ply makes for less hassle when building cabinets. No back check to see if your boxes are going to stay together! The quality of the UV finish is also superior to anything a standard shop can do on their own. Purebond Plywood has been my go to since that first visit and I use it on every project calling for plywood.
3 days ago
Very good Quality
I use this maple for all my cabinet plywood parts. It has been consistent and durable. Rarely a sheet slips thru that has some defects that must be cut around. Since I use an optimizer to control cutting, these rare sheets must be put aside and used only when other parts are damaged. Never had a call back about a plywood part coming apart.