- PureBond Idea Team
- How-To Center
- Home Depot
- PureBond Fabricator Network (PFN)
- Design Inspiration
- Where To Buy
Poplar PureBond Reviews
Available in both Unfinished and Pre-Finished
- Panel features rotary cut yellow poplar decorative veneer responsibly sourced from timberlands in the United States and Canada.
- The decorative top and bottom veneers, each measuring approximately 1/42" in thickness, exhibit the beauty and timeless quality of natural hardwood, suitable for painting or staining
- Domestic veneer core contains 100% natural wood bonded with a formaldehyde-free, soy-based assembly process.
- Easily create lasting, beautiful furniture, cabinets and more.
3 days ago
Great affordable product
I am a hobbyist woodworker and DIY. I often use purebond plywood for projects in my house. It's a great and affordable plywood that I can get from my local Home Depot.
3 days ago
Great finish, easy to work with!
I just finished a cabinet makeover project using this plywood, and was very impressed with the finished product, as well as how easily it cut, with no chipping. Excellent product!