- PureBond Idea Team
- How-To Center
- Home Depot
- PureBond Fabricator Network (PFN)
- Design Inspiration
- Where To Buy
a. Right to Use the Website and CFP Content. Company grants you a non-transferable, non-assignable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, revocable, limited license to access and use the Website and to download and print limited copies of CFP Content (defined as all text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and any other material or information on, comprising, or used in connection with the Website); provided that you comply with these Terms. Any other copying, reproduction, use, distribution, republication, display, rental, sale, other transfer, modification, or translation of the Website and/or CFP Content (or creation of derivative works based on the Website or CFP Content) is strictly prohibited without the express prior written permission of Company.
b. Technical Requirements. You are responsible for all software, hardware, services (such as Internet service), and equipment necessary to access and use the Website, including all related expenses, if any.
c. Indemnification by You. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS, AND EACH OF OUR AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FOR, FROM, AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, JUDGMENTS, DEMANDS, AWARDS, AND COSTS AND EXPENSES (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) DUE TO OR ARISING OUT OF (i) YOUR USE OF OR ACTIVITIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE, CFP CONTENT, USER CONTENT (DEFINED AND DISCUSSED BELOW), OR OTHER INFORMATION OR MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE; (ii) YOUR USER CONTENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE DISPLAY OF YOUR USER CONTENT ON OUR WEBSITE AND/OR OUR USE OF YOUR USER CONTENT AS AUTHORIZED IN THESE TERMS; (iii) YOUR INFRINGEMENT, MISAPPROPRIATION, OR OTHER VIOLATION OF ANY THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE RIGHTS OF ANOTHER WEBSITE USER; AND/OR (iv)YOUR VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS, OR ANY LAW, RULE, OR REGULATION, AND/OR ANY BREACH OF YOUR REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES MADE IN THESE TERMS.
d. Conduct on the Site. You agree NOT to:
- Use the Website or CFP Content for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose or any purpose prohibited by these Terms.
- Use the Website or CFP Content in any manner that may adversely affect Company’s resources or the availability of the Website to others, or in any way that disrupts the operation of the Website or the servers or networks that make the Website available;
- Delete or revise any CFP Content on the Website, or modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise tamper with any portion of the Website or CFP Content;
- Remove or modify any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice from the Website or any CFP Content;
- Use the Website to transmit, disclose, collect, or store personal information about others;
- Use the Website or information obtained through the Website to contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
- Submit or post any material or information that is illegal, obscene, threatening, harassing, slanderous, defamatory, abusive, invasive of privacy; or that infringes, misappropriates, or otherwise violates the proprietary or legal rights of any person or entity; or that contains software viruses, corrupted data, or cancel bots;
- Impersonate any person or entity, create a false identity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, express or imply that we endorse any statement you make or have made, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any material or information you submit;
- Violate the rights of any third party or breach any contract with or duty owed to any third party;
- Create a database by downloading and saving CFP Content or any other material or information from the Website;
- Download, copy, or use any CFP Content or any other information or content on or comprising the Website in order to compete with Company in any way;
- Use the Website to design, develop, operate, support, market, distribute, or otherwise make available any program, application, or service (including without limitation any device, technology, product, computer program, mobile device application, website, or mechanical or personal service) that enables or provides access to, use of, operation of, or interoperation with the Website;
- Frame or mirror any CFP Content or other portions of the Website. If you link to the Website, Company reserves the right to block any such links and/or demand you remove any such link at any time;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website. You may not attempt to defeat any security measures that we take to protect the Website; or
- Use any manual or automatic website search/retrieval computer hardware or application to retrieve or in any way gather CFP Content or other information or materials on or comprising the Website, or reproduce or circumvent the structure or presentation of the Website without our prior written consent. General purpose Internet search engines will be entitled to access the Website and use limited content from the Website if, in all cases: (i) They provide a direct hyperlink to the relevant web page from the Website; (ii) they link to and use the content solely in connection with their activities as an Internet search engine; and (iii) they access the Website from a stable IP address using an easily-identifiable agent. We reserve the right to revoke this permission in whole or in part.
- Content You Submit Using the Website.
a. Ownership of and Right to Use User Content. If you choose to post any information, content, or comments (collectively, “User Content”) to our blog or any other portion of the Website where it is readily apparent that the User Content will be publicly available, you consent to our posting and collection of such User Content, and you grant us permission to use (and to allow third parties to use) such User Content in connection with the operation of the Website and our business generally, including without limitation, for our advertising and marketing purposes. You grant us the unrestricted, perpetual, worldwide, transferable, sublicensable, royalty-free, and fully-paid up non-exclusive right and license to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, reformat, and create derivative works based on your User Content; and to publish your name and city of residence in connection with your submitted User Content (though we are under no obligation to use your name or city of residence or to give you any attribution or credit for such User Content). You acknowledge and agree that we may use your User Content in any media, now known or hereafter developed. You will not be paid for our use of your User Content. We are under no obligation to post or use any User Content you provide, and we may remove any User Content at any time in our discretion. We do not claim ownership of your User Content, unless otherwise expressly provided on the Website. You acknowledge and agree that we may have something similar already under consideration or development, and we will own all right, title, and interest in and to what we create or develop without use of your User Content.
You acknowledge and agree that we shall have no responsibility or liability to you OR ANY THIRD PARTY for any use or misuse of your User Content by any other Website user.
b. Conduct Relating to Your User Content. If you post User Content to our blog or other areas of the Website where it is readily apparent that the User Content will be publicly available:
- You are solely responsible for the User Content you post. You can edit or remove the User Content you post at any time. Upon your request, we may, but have no obligation to, remove User Content that you post, but copies of User Content that you posted may remain in our storage media. We retain the right to make archival and back-up copies of and to store User Content you post (and drafts of User Content that you never actually post), indefinitely. You agree, however, that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion of or failure to store or transmit this User Content.
- You must not post User Content for unlawful purposes or to promote illegal activities. If you do, your access to the Website may be suspended or terminated, and we may notify law enforcement authorities.
- You may not post User Content using any automated means.
- You must not create multiple accounts for yourself with the intent of exploiting our Website.
- We may or may not pre-screen your User Content before it is posted, and we have the right, but not the obligation, in our discretion and without notice to you, to refuse to post your User Content.
- We are not obligated to monitor the User Content posted to the Website. We reserve the right, however, to decide what to post and whether to remove any posts, without notice or liability to the user who posted the User Content or any other user.
- All comments must relate in some way to the post on which you are commenting.
- By posting, you represent and warrant that you have the right to share your User Content, and that our use of the User Content as allowed in these Terms and inclusion of the User Content on the Website, does not and will not infringe, misappropriate, or otherwise violate any third-party copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and any other proprietary right, privacy right, right of publicity, or other third-party right. You shall be solely responsible and liable for any damages or harm resulting from your posting of User Content to the Website, and you agree to indemnify us according to Section 5(c) above.
- User Content posted to the Website is the responsibility of the posting user. User Content may be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, deceptive, or otherwise inappropriate. The views and opinions expressed by users on the Website are not necessarily our views. We are not responsible for, we make no representations or warranties regarding, and we disclaim any and all responsibility and liability for the User Content. You acknowledge and agree that your reliance on User Content will be at your own risk.
- In the event that we refuse to post your User Content or remove your User Content for any reason, we reserve the right to disclose such User Content as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, or governmental request.
- Because blogs are informal in nature, we may not identify our trademarks as such in all posts and comments; however, we continue to reserve all rights, titles, and interests in such trademarks, regardless of how they are used on the Website.
- Infringement Policy. We will remove User Content posted to the Website if we believe in good faith that the User Content is infringing a copyrighted work. If you believe your copyright has been infringed by User Content or if you believe User Content you posted has been wrongly removed from the Website, please refer to our Copyright Infringement Policy, located here [link to Policy].
- Accuracy of CFP Content. We attempt to provide CFP Content on the Website that is complete, accurate, and current (excluding User Content, for which we are not responsible). Despite our efforts, the CFP Content may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy, or timeliness of any CFP Content.
- Feedback. By submitting ideas, suggestions, enhancement requests, documents, and/or proposals (“Contributions”) to Company through the Website or otherwise, you acknowledge and agree that: (i) Your Contributions do not contain the confidential or proprietary information of you or any third party; (ii) we are not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (iii) we are entitled, but not obligated, to use or disclose (without notice or credit given to you) such Contributions for any purpose, in any manner, and in any media, now known or hereafter developed; (iv) we may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or development, and we will own all right, title, and interest in and to what we create or develop without use of your Contributions; (v) you hereby assign to Company all rights, titles, and interests in and to your Contributions (and all copyright, trademark, trade secret, and other intellectual property rights therein); and (vi) you are not entitled to compensation of any kind for your Contributions.
- Privacy. For information on how we use and protect the personal information and automatically-collected information collected through your use of the Website, view our Privacy Statement here [link to Statement]. Your use of the Website constitutes your acknowledgment of and agreement to our Privacy Statement, and you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Statement.
- Filtering. Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Section 230(d), as amended, we hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying some current providers of such protections is available at: http://kids.getnetwise.org and http://onguardonline.gov. We do not endorse any of the products or services listed at these sites. Further, this notice shall not constitute an admission by us that any content on our Website is harmful to minors.
- No Warranty; Limitation of Liability. You use the website at your own risk. We PROVIDE the website, CFP content, access to user content, and all other information and materials obtained on and/or comprising the website “as is” and “as available,” without any express or implied representations or warranties of any kind. We disclaim, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all express, implied, and statutory representations and warranties with respect to the website, cfp content, user content, and all other information and materials obtained on and/or comprising the website, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, satisfactory quality, suitability, timeliness, reliability, security, non-infringement, and title. We do not guarantee or make any representation or warranty that the website, cfp content, user content, and/or other information or materials obtained on and/or comprising the website will be safe or secure, accurate, complete, reliable, current, error-free, uninterrupted, timely, or free of viruses or other harmful components, nor that any particular software or hardware will be compatible with the website. COMPANY is not responsible for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from your use of the website, or the interception or loss of any data transmitted to or from the website. We make no representation or warranty that communications through the website will be secure and not intercepted BY A THIRD PARTY. cOMPANY shall have no responsibility or liability whatsoever for failure of or damage to electronic or mechanical equipment or communication, telephone or other connection problems, computer viruses, unauthorized access or interception of data, theft, or errors. If user content you post is confidential, defamatory, or otherwise violates the rights of third parties, you may be legally responsible for damages, and COMPANY shall have no responsibility or liability for the same.