- PureBond Idea Team
- How-To Center
- Home Depot
- PureBond Fabricator Network (PFN)
- Design Inspiration
- Where To Buy
PureBond® Hardwood Plywood: Because Everyone Deserves Quality
And when you consider your choices, it makes sense to choose the very best materials that will give you quality and peace of mind—while adding lasting value to your home as well.
PureBond® hardwood plywood from Columbia Forest Products gives you all of that.
PureBond panels made from the best quality hardwood plywood are used in making cabinetry, closet systems, fine furniture, architectural millwork, and more.
The PureBond Story: A Unique Product with Unique Benefits
PureBond hardwood plywood—available exclusively from Columbia Forest Products—is a unique real-wood product that delivers many special benefits, like these:
- The timeless warmth of wood with the design versatility to convey traditional, classic or contemporary looks.
- A product line that’s available in practically any real-wood veneer
- A product that will deliver decades of performance, durability and great style.
- Formaldehyde free, soy-based PureBond plywood assembly technology with over 100 million panels sold since 2006.
- Produced right here in the US and Canada, PureBond is cost competitive, yet delivers so much more in quality.
- Available to you through most Home Depot stores or through The PureBond Fabricator
Network, a partnership of qualified craftsmen, wood shops and manufacturers.
PureBond hardwood plywood is manufactured exclusively by Columbia Forest Products, America’s leading manufacturer of a decorative, interior hardwood plywood. With a half-century of experience plus a strong commitment to product excellence and environmental stewardship, you can count on Columbia PureBond to provide the quality panels you deserve—at a surprisingly affordable price.
The Design Possibilities are Endless
With a product that’s as beautiful, versatile and high-performing as PureBond®,
there’s really no limit to the design possibilities throughout your home.