- PureBond Idea Team
- How-To Center
- Home Depot
- PureBond Fabricator Network (PFN)
- Design Inspiration
- Where To Buy
Natural Quality with Formaldehyde-Free PureBond®
Insist on quality PureBond® veneer core hardwood plywood in your cabinets, furniture and closet systems.
PureBond veneer core plywood is all wood—no particleboard—and it’s made right here in North America with Columbia Forest Products’ EPA award-winning PureBond formaldehyde-free technology.
You’ll enjoy the enduring beauty of real North American hardwood that will last for generations and is a healthier alternative to wood products that use urea formaldehyde in their construction.
So now you can breathe easier – because your PureBond Fabricator Network member can explain the ways they can build your cabinets or furniture with your home’s beauty – and your family’s peace of mind.
A Unique Product with Unique Benefits
- The timeless warmth of wood … with the design versatility to convey traditional, classic or contemporary looks.
- Available in countless real-wood veneer surface options.
- Hardwood strength, performance and durability.
- Environmentally friendly, proprietary, soy-based technology with no added formaldehyde.
- Enhance the resale value of your home. PureBond cabinetry is a great selling feature and differentiator.
- Made in the US and Canada, PureBond is cost competitive, yet delivers so much more in quality.
Want to know more? The links below to organizations, publications and other information sources are provided to learn more about formaldehyde and air quality:
- American Lung Association IAQ Information
- Asthma & Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA)
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
- Healthy House Institute