- PureBond Idea Team
- How-To Center
- Home Depot
- PureBond Fabricator Network (PFN)
- Design Inspiration
- Where To Buy
Formaldehyde-Free PureBond® Plywood Sold at Home Depot
If you haven’t been to The Home Depot in a while, it’s time you paid a visit. You’ll find craftsman-quality, North American-made veneer core hardwood plywood suitable for cabinetry, built-ins, furniture and more. Better yet, it’s made with EPA award-winning PureBond® technology, so you and your customers can be confident that it was made with no added urea formaldehyde. These panels are all CARB P2 compliant and contribute points to LEED® and other green building standards.
- Professional-grade, domestic, decorative hardwood.
- PureBond® formaldehyde free assembly technology.
- Panels are high-quality, patch-free domestic ANSI face grades.
- Most popular species: Birch, Red Oak or Maple.
- Made in North America.
- Perfect for cabinets, furniture, wall paneling, shelving, storage solutions, media centers, built-ins, headboards and more.
- Light weight, all-wood veneer construction preferred over composite panel products like particleboard and MDF.
- Lower Machining Costs.
- Hardwood Face and Back Veneer.
- For other species or core types, see the Home Depot Associates at the ProDesk for details.
The Professional’s Choice
When the warmth, beauty and timeless quality of hardwood is required in cabinets, furniture, wall paneling, shelving, storage solutions, media centers, built-ins, headboards and more.
In most stores you’ll find Red Oak and Birch plywood in stock and ready to use. Standard sheets are 4’ x 8’ and come in 1/4″, 1/2″ or 3/4″ thicknesses. Perfect for DIY or small project shops. All panels are grade C-3 which allows for small openings in the core and knots in the veneer.
Don’t see what you need on the shelf? Just ask our associates at the ProDesk how you can custom order anything you need: species like Cherry, Walnut, Maple or even exotics. Or special thicknesses, beaded panels or an MDF or particleboard core. No minimums, shipped right to the store. (Ask your ProDesk associate for lead times and pricing, Special Order SKU# 226-917.)
Cut-to-Size & More
Save time in the shop. We can provide pre-cut panels to your specifications. Whether you need cabinet box parts, drawersides or other specific components, they will be precut and shipped ready to use. You can also specify components to be pre-finished with our VOC-free, durable clear topcoat or even already edgebanded.
Looking for some samples or more information on our PureBond hardwood plywood products? Click here.
*At this time, PureBond® plywood is not stocked or offered through special order in The Home Depot stores in AK, AZ, CO, ID, NM, NV, OR, UT, or WA