- PureBond Idea Team
- How-To Center
- Home Depot
- PureBond Fabricator Network (PFN)
- Design Inspiration
- Where To Buy
Formaldehyde-Free PureBond® Plywood Sold at Home Depot
If you haven’t been to The Home Depot in a while, it’s time you paid a visit. You’ll find craftsman-quality, North American-made veneer core hardwood plywood suitable for cabinetry, built-ins, furniture and more. Better yet, it’s made with EPA award-winning PureBond® technology, so you and your customers can be confident that it was made with no added urea formaldehyde. These panels are TSCA VI and CARB P2 compliant and contribute points to LEED® and other green building standards.
PureBond® Plywood Features:
- Professional-grade, domestic, decorative hardwood.
- PureBond® formaldehyde free assembly technology.
- Panels are high-quality, patch-free domestic ANSI face grades.
- Most popular species: Birch, Red Oak or Maple.
- Made in North America.
- Perfect for cabinets, furniture, wall paneling, shelving, storage solutions, media centers, built-ins, headboards and more.
- Light weight, all-wood veneer construction preferred over composite panel products like particleboard and MDF.
- Lower Machining Costs.
- Hardwood Face and Back Veneer.
The Professional’s Choice
When the warmth, beauty and timeless quality of hardwood is required in cabinets, furniture, wall paneling, shelving, storage solutions, media centers, built-ins, headboards and more.
PureBond® Plywood In Stock
In most stores you’ll find Red Oak and Birch plywood in stock and ready to use. Standard sheets are 4’ x 8’ and come in 1/4″, 1/2″ or 3/4″ thicknesses. Perfect for DIY or small project shops. All panels are grade C-3 which allows for small openings in the core and knots in the veneer.
*At this time, PureBond® plywood is not stocked or offered through special order in The Home Depot stores in AK, AZ, CO, ID, NM, NV, OR, UT, or WA