- PureBond Idea Team
- How-To Center
- Home Depot
- PureBond Fabricator Network (PFN)
- Design Inspiration
- Where To Buy
Aromatic Cedar PureBond Reviews
Eastern Red Cedar has long been sought-after for its visual allure and scented properties. Those intrinsic qualities emerge splendidly PureBond Aromatic Cedar Plywood to delight the senses and ignite your passion for woodworking.
- Panel features sliced Eastern red cedar decorative veneer responsibly sourced from timberlands in the United States.
- The rustic decorative cedar veneer, measuring approximately 1/50″ in thickness, is best left unfinished for aroma which can be replenished over time with a light sanding or third party cedar oil products.
- Domestic PureBond veneer core contains 100% natural wood bonded with a formaldehyde-free, soy-based assembly process.
- Easily create lasting, beautiful furniture, cabinets with the scent of raw cedar on the inside.
8 months ago
Great for Closets
I recently remodeled a closet for my wife and used this cedar plywood. It looks great and also smells great.
8 months ago
Best Cedar Panel
We use it in closets unfinished to get that nice cedar aroma. If aroma falls off, just sand it a bit. Smell that cedar again!
about 1 year ago
Very Helpful Product!
I recently built a small set of drawers for somebody. It was a very basic no frills project, but it was going to be used as a small dresser. I saw the aromatic cedar at Home Depot and thought it would be great for the drawer bottoms. Sure enough! Worked out great!